About this mask
The pandemic may have changed our lives drastically in many ways, although more than ever it also brings us closer together to share our hope and love.
To support our community, we are pleased to contribute these beautiful handmade tie-dye masks, made by artisans in Java who fundamentally need our help and support in this uncertain time.
This face mask consists of three layers
- 1st layer: Handmade Tie-dye rayon fabric
- 2nd layer: durable waterproof Taslan fabric
- 3rd layer: Extra filter pocket from cotton fabric
* This mask features a filter pocket for the filter of your choice (HEPA filter, polypropylene, coffee filter, etc)
This mask is designed carefully with a removable waterproof fabric filter to keep droplets from being inhaled. Adorned with high-quality handmade tie-dye fabric that is soft, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
- This item is ready to ship out in 2 days
- Dimension: 8.5 x 4.5 inches (without the elastic straps)
- Elastic strap width: 2 inches (non-stretched)
- Each mask is already washed but kindly rewash upon receipt
- Secured with elastic bands that easily tie around your ears
- For the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Low iron if necessary
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness.