The pandemic may have changed our lives drastically in many ways, although more than ever it also brings us closer together to share our hope and love.
To support our community, we are pleased to contribute these beautiful handmade Batik face masks, made by artisans from Java who fundamentally need our help and support in this uncertain time.
This face mask consists of three layers
- 1st layer: Batik cotton fabric
- 2nd layer: Soft and comfortable-wear cotton fabric
- 3rd layer: Extra filter pocket from cotton fabric.
* This mask features a filter pocket for the filter of your choice (HEPA filter, polypropylene, coffee filter, etc)
- Set of 2 masks
- This item is READY to ship out in 2 days
- Each mask are already washed, but kindly rewash upon receipt
- F or the safety of all of our customers and staff, all face masks are NON-REFUNDABLE .
**These cloth face coverings are not medical masks or N-95 respirators and we are not claiming that these masks prevent illness. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
- Machine wash, gentle
- Wash in a delicates bag if possible
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Low iron if necessary
As comfort is one of the most important factors in choosing a face mask, this face mask is secured with elastic bands that easily tie around your ears, allowing easy wear and removal for every use.
Its soft and durable cotton material also allows this mask to fit comfortably on our face, which really helps us to minimize fixing the mask or touching our face.
Each mask is adorned with magnificent Batik patterns transforming it into a collectible fashion accessory.