ONE SIZE FITS MOST
These washable, reusable, 100% cotton face masks are made of high quality, breathable, double-layered cotton for a slight stretch with fine, detailed stitching. Elastic straps for ears are made from a blended material that may include latex.
Each of our prints have been selected to work for all genders. Keep a stash in your car or purse for easy use to and from the grocery store.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- 4 pleats on each side of the mask for ultimate fit and comfort.
- A nose pleat for extra room.
- A pocket opening to add a filter.
This mask is size REGULAR, meaning it's one size fits most. It works well for tweens to adults. Can work for younger children too, if you add a ribbon or string through the loops to tie.
If you are a big man, our regular masks might fit a little snug (we recommend our Classic Large mask which works on my husbands' larger-than-average face and is beard friendly).
Before using masks on children, please consult your healthcare professional for best practices.
100% woven outer & inner + comfortable elastic trim, machine washable.
3″ ear Height x 5.5” chin to nose x 8” bottom of the mask. Pocket opening to add filter.
*Filter options can include: additional fabric layers (felt, flannel, cotton) PM2.5 filters, disposable HEPA filters, coffee filters, and vacuum filters are all quite effective). Please remember to change filters between each use. Filter not included.
- Wash the mask in warm or hot water before using for the first time.
- It is recommended to wash mask after every use.
- The fabric for our masks has been pre-washed to maintain shape and size. However, it is 97% cotton and may still shrink if dried in the dryer. We recommend to tumble dry on low or line dry for best results.
PLEASE NOTE: This mask was developed in partnership with physician consultant Dr. Jordan Lee Tate, MD, MPH, to serve as a protective cover for N95 masks. As a 2-ply pocketed fabric mask, it functions as a physical barrier and, when paired with a filtered insert, offers enhanced protection. This is not a substitute for N95 or surgical masks and is NOT FDA approved. Our masks, if used correctly, will help contribute to lessening person-to-person droplet transmission.
Products are manufactured in USA and Mexico.