Creme Brulee: Indulge your senses with this sweet, rich, buttery, and creamy caramelized vanilla-scented candle. This candle features the aroma of creamy caramel with a dash of spice baked into a buttery custard and crowned with caramelized sugar
Caramel Latte: Envision a cool fall night sitting by the fireplace and the enticing aroma of pumpkin puree hand blended with sweet caramel and warm sweet cream fill the room
Christmas Cabin: This holiday scent was selected by popular vote! Christmas Cabin has classic holiday notes of spicy cinnamon, fresh orange zest, juicy cranberry, and sweet bayberry over a warm woody base. A fan favorite for sure.
Fireside: This fall scent will remind you of sitting outside by your firepit with close friends and family on a crisp fall evening. This candle is quaint and unique with scents that blend notes of smoke and wood with a warm union of clove, amber, sandalwood, and patchouli.
Orange Spice: The flavorful scent of cloves wrapped in citrusy orange essence evokes memories of Granny’s clove-studded oranges spread throughout the house. It will fill the room with a wonderful orange fragrance that is sure to be a favorite.
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar: When Grandma isn't around to make the perfect sweet potato pie, this candle will give you all the feels without the calories. With aromas of Sweet Potatoes, Creamy Butter blended with Vanilla, Nutmeg, Pecans, and Cinnamon, your home will smell like a freshly baked pie.
Vanilla Noel: This is a warm sweet Vanilla candle that will wrap you in a cocoon of comfort and is perfect for the fall season. This blend of Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff, & Vanilla Cake takes plain vanilla to another sensory level.
Pumpkin Souffle: A warm pumpkin, with a spicy blend of cinnamon, crushed clove with hints of nutmeg and orange peel, topped off with butter, brown sugar on a rich vanilla base.
Winter Cranberry: Sweet fruity notes intertwine with tangy cranberry tones. Delightful grape scents and warm musk blend together to unite, enhance and complete this fragrant accord.
- Premium Soy Blend
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable,
- American grown, sustainable, and carbon neutral
- Burn time: 50-55 hours
- Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.